Thursday 11 February 2010

Chloe's 1st Year Book











Not that I've been waiting for years to do "girly pink stuff", but here's Chloe's 1st scrapbook page. Her mum's got loads of clothes and toys already so I thought I'd make up an 8x8 memory book as a gift. All the layouts are made up she just has to add photo's and bling (and jounalling). The whole book is made up from Brenda Pinnock Sucerie papers, with Disney princess's chipboard motifs as accessories. I bought a plain pink book and decorated the cover by stamping on all the little nicknames we've had for her while we've been waiting. I promise that my blog won't just be pics of her from now on, but please forgive these little indulgences as Her mum used to call me " mummy Gina" because I had already met my hubbie when she was born and I helped raise her til I left home.
Love as always Gina x x x

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful gift your sister will surely love and treasure this gorgeous year book xx

    ReplyDelete