Sunday 7 February 2010

Oh dear!!!


My name is Gina and I think I'm a Digital Doodling addict!
The lady with the basket is called Country Tilly, and her neighbour is Little Jeanie.
I don't normally do "cute" but these images are irresistable, and lend themselves beautifully to all colouring techniques. What a wonderful way to use up oddments of backing papers you just couldn't bare to throw away, you just colour the image to match. Brilliant!!
Love as always Gina x x x
P.S. It's going to kill me waiting til xmas to use the bauble Tillies...


2 comments:

  1. These projects are lovely and what a good idea colouring to suit the backing papers. Really lovely. P.S. there is an online all year round Christmas challenge blog - so perhaps you could use the Christmas Bauble Tilly's sooner than you think :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The Christmas blog is:

    http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete