Thursday 18 March 2010

Second post



I know! But I'm home with sick child so I've nothing better to do.
This is my take on "Fab's Big Christmas Challenge week#11". This week we're using "pleated paper and cardstock stickers. I originally used plain paper, but didn't like it. So I stamped it with a holly leaf and used same leaf to edge plaid paper to tie them together. the deer and greeting are both cardstock stickers. I think it looks like the deer is leaping over a picket fence.
Love as always Gina x x x

4 comments:

  1. this is so adorable love the papers Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Gina, love the red nose. Hope Chunky Monkey? feels better soon. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gina. Only Vince did the samples yesterday on IW, I'm doing Stephanie's in a week's time. Thanks for playing my Xmas challenge ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete