Thursday 1 April 2010

For Lynne





2 cards again today folks! 1 for a new challenge I found yesterday called "Flutter By Wednesday" who asked for a card using blue/green and white as your colour scheme. Their challenge rule is that your creation includes an Angel, a Fairy or a Butterfly, nice theme I thought, so it gave me chance to use this little guy from Sliekje, she has some really cute images for you to use so pop over and check them out. The text stamp is by Crafty Individuals, and the butterfly stamp from Joanna Sheen's Flower Fairy stamp collection.
The 2nd card is for Lynne, a very special lady who runs a craft shop I use. She gave some of us white felt flowers to play with last week, so I coloured it with chalk inks and overstamped with a large background print and adirondak winter sky. The image is this weeks freebie from Dezinaworld, so cute! It's a "thank you" to Lynne for encouraging me to use more vibrant colours, bold patterns, and bling, and for making me use pink! She's a lovely person who I'm proud to call friend!
Love as always Gina x x x

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    you made a lovely card! So nice to see my stmps used on cards :-) Thanks for sharing. Take care, greetings Sliekje and cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Gina!! love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fab Gina and big congrats for being Wendys spotlight this week you deserve it with the beautiful card you made take care hun
    hugs
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! Thanks for playing along at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very nice and adorable!

    Happy Easter wishes from Holland.

    Best wishes,

    Saskia Pullen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are such wonderful cards! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete