Sunday 25 April 2010

Sun is Shinin' an I'm feelin' good!




2 cards again today, it's the only way I'm going to catch up this week again!
The 1st is for Bah! Humbug!'s challenge#15, Pretty in Pink, which I've managed to combine with Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge#16, Snowflakes/and embossing. the "pink" speaks for itself, and the embossing technique I've used is powder and heatgun(snowflakes on backing paper).
The 2nd card covers 3 challenges + DT requirement. Not Bad!(definitely not planned haha!)
The image I've used is called Garden from Cowgirl Up Stamps, and I've been wanting to use it for ages!
There isn't actually any black on this card, it is how the silver mirror board has reflected in the scanner. I originally hadn't included the "Holes" challenge, but Then I was left with an interesting piece of waste after punching the dots I needed for the sketch layout, so waste not, want not!
Love as always Gina x x x

15 comments:

  1. oh these are fabulous! i love the image & paper on the 1st card and the simplicity of the 2d one. super! good luck on the DT spot!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fab you have been making loads lately hun and very good pieces of art i must add hope your enjoying your DT post.
    Take care
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Gina, I love the image and backing papers on the 1st card (I have just printed out this image to colour in myself), and the vibrant pink on the 2nd card. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, thanks for joining my challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina, two fabby cards, love the image on the first one it is so cute, your pink card is fabby too!! lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards Gina!! You put me to shame with all these posts! lol Good luck with the challenges Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Gina, your card is definitely 'pinky-licious' - thank you for joining in with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... you've been busy and I love your cards....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Gina! Love the DP you paired your umbrella friends with, and the Christmas card is just lovely with that clean look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Gina and of course we don't mind you combining. It's a great idea.
    Thanks for joining us again - love all the pink we're seeing this week.
    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Gina these are fab cards I really really love that first one the colours are gorgeous and what a lovely image thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Gina

    Of course we don't mind you combining challanges. I love your card especially the sparkly snowflakes and the punched border. Your little stocking is the perfect finish.

    Thank you for joining in our latest challange
    at Bah!Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Bee Crafty!!
    Sheri-Bee Crafty DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card and good approach to the theme (assume it's the first card!) Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete