Thursday 8 April 2010

This one's for Annie...


Todays card is for my neice Annie. Every year I make her a card with faeries and/or Daisies on, so this image from Prairie Fairy really hit the spot for me! She's actual called "Daisy Fairy" perfect!
I'm using her for 3 different challenges.
The 2nd is for Cute Card Thursdays challenge#107 "Mono Mania" where you have to use shades of one colour. I used green (but I couldn't do a daisy without a hint of pink on the petals sorry)
The 3rd is for Prairie Fairy herself, who gave us this image to try out for her DT call. You don't have to apply for the DT to use the image but as she gave it us for free it seems cherlish not to! Thanks Roberta she's lovely!
I think that's it for now, sure I was going to mention something else but it's gone..... must be my age hahahaha!
love as always Gina x x x
I Remembered! The background image is from MCS Walk in Wonderland cd, printed on watercolour paper which gives it a really "soft" appearance. And I did alter my comments from word verification to moderation, but "lost"? some comments which made me feel bad so I switched it back.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, fabby card, what a lovely fairy, your niece will love it, lot sof love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gina, the shading is so delicate and the background looks ethereal. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is beautiful Gina.I have just done the word thingy too I hope i haven't lost anyones comments better check it out.Love the green and the background looks gorgeous must use my cds more often xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is awesome Gina I just adore that image and that background is superb what a fabulous piece of work good luck with the DT call.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful fairy, and love the look of a postage stamp you have created
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gina, LOVE the drama with this card! You have created this ethereal quality with that background, it looks like a 3-d movie! Really unique.

    Thanks for entering the Prairie Fairy DT call!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Gina, love the colours you have used and how the green frames the fairy. Your neice will love it. Have a great weekend. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great card very creative.


    http://michelesscrappyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete