Saturday 1 May 2010

Cowgirl Up Sunday Challenge "Spring/Mother's day"





"Howdy" everybody, I am thrilled that CJ of "Stamp 'em with CJ" has decided to start up a challenge blog for us to showcase her designs! She really is a "Class" act with a variation is styles that mean no matter what type of images you prefer, cute n cuddly, fun, romantic or what I like to call "teen attitude" she's likely to have what your looking for. I came across CJ's blog one day while blog hopping, and she had released an image called "Lou". Anyone who knows me, knows she is my all time favourite image, as she is the free spirit I was and intend to be again, and I can't thank CJ enough for reminding me of who I am! Anyhow, enough of the smushy stuff, I was lucky enough to be chosen to work on CJ's DT for the next 6 months and this is my offering for the "Spring" option of this 1st Cowgirls Sunday challenge.


The image I have chosen is called "Lil' Gabe" and I think he is just adorable! The detail in his wings I feel is very "arts n craft" and his expression looks like my boys when you tell them to scrub up because your visiting Grandma hahaha! I've coloured him very simply with copics markers, and mounted him on an easel card(haven't built a light box yet hence not vgood photo).

I can't link you straight to the image yet as CJ is setting up the new shop http://cowgirlupdigitalstampenranch.com/ , which should be open in the next few days.

We are going to hold our challenges fortnightly, as it allows people to enter lots of other challenges too, without having to rush, and you don't "have to" use 1 of CJ's images if you don't have any yet, The "Girls" just wonna have fun!!

Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations, and as a" blog happy" Cowgirl I promise to try and get round to visit everyone who enters the challenges(I'm probably going to regret saying that, but hey I've got 2 weeks right?)

Leaving you now, with love as always Gina x x x


9 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card Gina and glad i can join in as i don't have any images yet but i'm sure i will soon.congrats on your 1st DT card you have done the whole team proud with this one hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Gina. I will see you over on Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card Gina! Gabe is a great image, hope you are all better now, lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fabulous! love those wings!

    you? free spirit? get out!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a cutie, and you colored him just perfectly Gina! Wonderful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HIya Sweetie! Lov'n the card! So fun! You did Fab with this image! Lov'n being on the Cow Girl Up Posse with you!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
    Hop on voer and ente rin my candy give away! I will send anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cremoly Gina! Tis card is fab! Your coloring is to die for!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gina
    I love your card with little Gabe...
    But i think i've told you this before...lol
    I love the colouring in,and i love his wings!!!
    Hugs Alison.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gina. Your card is beautiful as always. Hope all is well with you and yours. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete