Friday 18 March 2011

Your a star!

Yes, I can do girly cards, I just don't have ny use for them myself in a house full of males :D
But as I give my cards to a charity shop to sell, I can get away with a few "Totally Girly" ones.

I embossed the Star cut out with a Country Companions folder by Docrafts.
Challenges I have made this card for are;
Stamping Vacation Inspiration challenge# Crocus in snow photo(colours used)
Tuesday Throwdown#40 Add lace ( used lace stamp to decorate Die cut hearts, and shoelace effect with twine)
Charisma Cards# 11To "Die" For (die cut hearts, decoupage and star mat)
:D XXX

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Gina. And you NEED to make girly cards to counteract all that testosterone around you! lol
    I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Add a Bow challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your papers and embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card Gina
    thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge blog this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card
    thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card,with lovely details. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete