Friday 17 August 2012

Bingo!!!

I am loving playing along with The Game Challenge!!! Once a fortnight they set an inspirational challenge based on game. This week it is Bingo.
...and this is what I came up with for this challenge :D
you have to pick a line from a bingo card of suggested items to use in your creation. I did a lucky dip to make it a little more of a challenge than just choosing a line that suited my stash...I got Top Left Diagonal :S
I rummaged in my stash and found DB glimmer sprays, an EK Success border punch, a manikin blank I had started covering AGES ago, and a pile of peel off stickers(hope they count as I don't have any other kind of sticker)


made a sheet of coloured paper with the shimmer sprays...


and added a layer of shimmer to the manikin.


I chose this punch because of the flower print already on the manikin.


The paper borders were a bit stiff and lifeless...so I scrunched mwahahaha....


..inked the edges with TH Worn lipstick ink and glued around to form a shimmery skirt.


I selected a lacy border sticker, and split it in half... 


...to make edging detail, giving the effect of a jacket/blouse...


...before adding little black flower stickers.


One of my Bingo squares was a FREE, so I chose to use Bows with Pins (I know that's technically 2 extras, but the ribbon didn't want to stick to the shimmer)


Enjoy :D XXX

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. OMG!!! this is stunning I want it! LOL
    Gina, i am sorry to say you will need to RE-link it up to THE GAME, as there was an issue with the inlinkz...but it is all fixed now.

    Thanks for playing with us at THE GAME!!
    hugs,
    Susan (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - really love all the shimmer and lacey details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is beautiful! I love it!!! and that border punch was an awesome idea it looks like a lacy dress! thanks for playing with us at The Game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo Gina, just love this dress form, a fabulous piece of art.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame Susan for wanting it, I WANT it, too. Love the pink and process ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how cool, I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so 'grown up' when I visit you, because I have to push the warning button to enter! ha ha Your piece is great - lots of work. Gotta say you have gorgeous nails Gina! xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow fab creation Gina, i really love how this one turned out. thanks for playing the game, you always inspire me with your work
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina, I want to go through your stash! I love this creation!!! Excellent my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool!! This is so awesome and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOSH. Super cool. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning! Best of luck for the GAME.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing and I love how your cool creations come to live :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Gina! Amazing work.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete