Tuesday 15 October 2013

Just call me PIMPernel.....

I is "pimping" again!!!!

My friend Lynne of Craft Den Studio has organised a craft sale this Saturday to help raise funds for the Sheffield Children's Hospital
If you are near by it would be lovely to see you there. (Yes I am manning a stall with another Crafty friend)

(a few of the goodies I will be selling...fingers crossed)


Autumn Charity Craft Fair
St Polycarps Church Hall 
Wisewood Lane 
Sheffield
S6 4WA
Saturday 19th October 2013
10am - 3.30pm



 Lots of lovely hand made crafts by local crafts people. 

Stalls include: Patchwork fabric, hand made bags, Jams & Preserves, Wood Turning, Cards, Jewellery  Children's Hospital, Bluebell Wood, Raffle, Tombola, Refreshments. Free entrance, donations welcome  Proceeds Sheffield Children's Hospital

Enjoy :D XXX


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wow Gina, you have been busy. Fab stuff, I might be your 1st customer. xx Thanks for sharing and advertising the event. Hugs Lynne xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pimping ways, my dear Gina. I wish I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, I so wish I lived closer! I would be there as soon as you opened up! I know all of you will do well for the children's hospital! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely goodies Gina and what a great thing to do. Good luck, I hope you get lots of customers through the doors.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your sales Gina...If I lived nearer I'd be there like a shot!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been very busy - good sells :)

    ReplyDelete