Sunday 11 September 2016

Second Birthdays..

Well it's week 2 already of
I decided to use both images given us by
so here is my second card using "It's my Birthday"
I again chose a selection of papers from my scrap box
mostly pinks , but with other colours too.
 Selected a fancy edged/square card and 
tried out a few pieces. Again I didn't like the blank white background...
 so I broke it up using tiny stamps and colours from the patterned paper .
 I think it all sits much happier now :D
 Then it was simply a case of colouring this little lady
in matching colours...
 This time I pulled the soft blues from the paper, 
and added a sentiment sticker in the same green as the pattern too.
The sticker is actually from a Christmas set,
 but I think it works just fine for a birthday too.
Enjoy :D XXX

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gina, this is so cute!!! You always put a smile on my face!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete