Sunday 27 November 2016

Full House!

Welcome to this weeks 


I went down the right column
Pearl/Frame/Lace
 using Kyliee from our sponsor

 I tried to cut a frame aperture in my base card, but it didn't go through properly.
I was going to throw it away, but then I thought I might repeat the error instead.
This gave me a second frame layer that was nicely embossed rather than cut out.
 To add interest to the background I inked
 and stamped the word Love in a variety of fonts
 The inking made the semi cut shapes stand out even more.
 I coloured Kyliee with promarkers...
 and glued her behind the frame.
I had the perfect coloured lace to add across the bottom,
and some soft green pearls to give her an earring.
 I added another to her gown and the "o" in the sentiment.
...
Just for fun I tried going for a "Full House" as it where.
The snowflakes are embossed into the base card and everything else except the main image is stamped directly onto the card as well :D
Unfortunately the green ink I used for the deer and the lace border
 looks more yellowy on the photo...
but it just proves it can be done :D

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Gina, you are so creative! How long, "usually", does it take you to make your cards? I love these!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on how much colouring is involved, but around a couple of hours once I decide what I'm doing :D XXX

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful way to frame that beautiful portrait, Gina. Thanks for sharing your card at Addicted to Stamps and More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous cards - as always - love your colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers on the frame , beautiful. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby looking card. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crafting bingo sounds like such an awesome idea! And, of course, the results are perfect. Love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so lovely! I really love how you framed the image. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and thanks for the tutorial; on how you made it. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete