People I love

Monday, 6 March 2017

Lots of luscious layers....

For the new challenge at 
we were given the sweetest images fro
I couldn't resist 


 Wit the challenge prompt "Lots of Layers"
I had no hesitation in decoupaging this little lady...
 and chose some soft spring colours for her outfit 
and wings.
 I used my Tattered Lace Torn edge dies to mirror
the frilly layers of her skirt...
 and I thought this floral printed vellum would create
a "lighter" layering" effect over layers of
Graphic 45 Artisan papers...
 *omg she makes me want to be out n the garden right now*
 To add even more layers I used Joanna Sheen's Lavender Signature die.
I cut them from green paper and used white paint pen and pale blue stickles
to emphasise the flower heads.
 A few pale blue paper roses and more stickles sparkle'
and she just makes such a Happy Birthday card for my youngest niece :D

Enjoy :D XXX
Entering the following Challenges;
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love your layers, especially when they sparkle at me.

    P.S. Happy Birthday, my love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Gina i love the colours - so very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Gina! Your decoupage looks awesome - your neice will love this!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Gina! Perfect composition and lovely image. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! She is precious! Love!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete