Friday 6 October 2017

Colour me purple....


and green and brown and....
you get the picture :D
I decided to use up some more of my wool stash.
I wanted a snuggly jumper for Autumn evenings that
represented the changing seasons.

 I also wanted a fancy picot edge.
This meant working from top to bottom lol'
and reverse shaping on the sleeves*which are wonderfully long and floppy*
 The multi coloured world of autumn leaves,
fading into the deep dark nights of Winter :)
*Earlier close up to show the vibrant colours*
AND
it fits lol
Enjoy :D XXX

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gina that is absolutely gorgeous, utterly talented and i love love love the sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, this is beautiful! I love the colours and I love the sleeves! Well done!! Gorgeous! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love it! love it!!! it's soooooooo me! wow! you keep surprising me with your creativity! WOW.

    ReplyDelete