Tuesday 23 January 2018

And Finally...

though not Lastly mwahahahaha
My closing tribute to the Genius that 
was and is....
Edgar Allan Poe


Well one could hardly finish without a tribute 
in words :D 
and a few last "past" makes...
 a knitted Raven
 My hand embroidered Art Apron....

and a look through the Art journal I was making 
(must get round to finishing) inspired by a
Rock classics calendar ...each page altered to
represent a quote from 
E.A Poe XXX










Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did
XXX

Edit: *Couldn't stop myself...have now started a POEtrait x-stitch*


11 comments:

  1. Awesome Poe-st. So much to look at. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh Oh sidesplitting all the way!!!! The knitted raven mwahahahaha!!!! Those Rock quotes, your starting poem - and now you're off to cross-stitch Poe??? You have so many talented ways of expressing Poesy. Do we have to wait for 2019 for more????

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness.... just stunning pieces. The Art Journal is so darn cool and the knitted Raven is adorable.... I so neeeeed one :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the expression of The Raven, what an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I'm especially blown away by that art journal and what a cute raven! FAbulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOTH, what a fabulous tribute to Poe...EVERYTHING is divine and then some! Thank you so much for joining the fun and I see you've snagged the MY DARK VALENTINE blog hop badge already, YAY!!!!! I'm sure we'll be seeing some POE in that hop too, can't wait! Deets are now up on my blog:
    https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/p/my-dark-valentine-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful art here...knitted raven might fly my way lol..thanks for all the wonderment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea!

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete