Friday 16 February 2018

And Finally....but never ending...

I didn't have anything planned for the final day of
so I thought I'd make an 
Anniversary card for hubby.... 
 I couldn't resist the Barbara Anderson card stack
 from Joanna Sheen last month, the rich botanicals
are so me!
 and this set just said "Beautiful but toxic" to my
warped mind...
I added a paper doll, who just happened to have a matching gown
and gave her a pair of leathery *not so angelic* wings.
Hope you've enjoyed the blog hop as much as I have :D



6 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous card, Gina! Love those flowers and the deep decadent colors. Must look that one up. That less than angelic chick looks like she's just waiting for her love to be overcome by the heady, but possibly deadly perfume so she can have her way with him. Happy Anniversary. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what a fabulous anniversary card it is too, congrats to you both! Love the colours and those flowers and the lady definitely has something up her sleeve making me wonder too at her true intentions LOL! Thanks for playing in the MY DARK VALENTINE Blog Hop, it's been a delight having you, hope you'll be joining in the fun the rest of the year, 2019 and beyond😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous piece. Your darling must fully know how much you appreciate him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Anniversary card Gina - yes I have enjoyed the hop too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Gina!!!!! Happy Anniversary!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete