Wednesday 3 February 2010

Visiting George...


This is a page inspired by a visit to Julie Bonner's blog "Starting now.." She designs sketches that are featured by other sites, but is now writing her own blog. She makes up some wonderful layouts, and when I learn how to leave comments I will tell her so!
The photos I wanted to use were too big for the original layout so I have had to alter it slightly. I chose 3 co-ordinating papers (guess who's) ,not too busy because of the complex branch formations in the photos. The dark circle and border have faux stitching in white around the edges, the paler blue is a subtle polka dot cut out with fancy edged scissors. The titles are made up from alphapet stickers, but the journalling in the side column is hand written. Always try to hand write something on your page. Just one word will mean so much more to future generations.
Back to yesterday's blog. Big DERRR! Totally miss informed on one item. The card on the left is not Rose's Garden it is Spring Blossoms, and the background paper on that item is from "Roam" matt stack by K&Co. My excuse is that it was teatime and I was being hounded by offspring and friend.
I have now concluded that mornings are better for blogging, when everyone else is out!
Love as always Gina x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment