Thursday 20 May 2010

ATC Swappers

I have always liked making ATC's (artist's trading cards), but struggled to find someone to swap with. Now a lovely young man called Paul Ford is running a swappers blog called "ATC Swappers". He's been going for about a year but I've only just found him, brilliant!! You just email him and he tells you what you need to do to join in.
This months theme is "Tall Tales" as in childrens stories. I have chosen "The Tale of Tom Kitten" and used my Crafter's Companion "Beatrix Potter Collection" stamps to create a little story board. I coloured the images using my trusty copic pens, blending with a warm grey to give them a watercoloured effect.
Hope you like them.
Love as always Gina x x x

11 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous other half got me these but still in the packet oops thanks for the inspiration huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fabulous. oh and i just love atc's myself. will check out that swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATCs Gina, I've just sent mine off. Wouldn't it be funny if we got each others. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're adorable Gina! I think I've only ever made one ATC, but I sure do love seeing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great. I was torn between using my BP CDs and the Alice in Wonderland digis but opted for the AiW in the end. Thanks also for spreading the word about the swap for me.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are sooooo adorable... Girl... I love them. I had no idea you'd like to swap. I used to swap a lot and I love this Idea.
    You made beautiful ATC's with this images. I will check Paul's blog to see if I can be in as well.

    And beside the PM from me... I got your present!!! OMG...
    Girl you made me jump a hole in the ceiling... LOL
    Big love to you my dear friend
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful atc's a Gina
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Gina lovely images. Our theme for the May ATC is flowers. Have a great weekend Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gina, these are fab!! I used to love making them but my mojo for them went AWOL and hasn't returned yet!! Love the images, lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gina,

    Is everything ok???? Did you get my email??? I received your package and send you an e-mail. I was wondering if you got that? Just let me know please...
    big hug
    xxx

    ReplyDelete