Haven't had much "creative time this last week as poor Roo had another seizure last Tuesday. She seemed to be recovering until Saturday when she had a repeat episode. This time she went blind and even more deaf than she already was. Poor lamb panicked whenever she couldn't feel me. She stopped eating and hardly drank anything for 3 days, so on Wednesday I took the decision to let her go. She was loosing weight rapidly and my choice was to have tests done(2 weeks for results) and watch her slowly starve to death or to end it immediately
It was an extremely difficult decision. Which option was least selfish?
I decided I couldn't stand to watch her become anxious and fearful as she had been when we first got her. She was very calm at that point and so I asked the vet to help her on her way.(yes I was crying like a baby)
She is now resting peacefully with Keira and Meg, bless their loving souls.