Thursday 18 February 2010

Write your own text papers!



Oops! Should have moved off craft desk first, but at least you now know I have got one. Quick scrapbook page for my collection.
Inspiration: Crafter's Companion Challenge pink/black and Paula from Polly Craft who suggested making your own text paper.
I used My Craft Studio graphics programme to make the black and grey background paper using free font downloads and a Spencerian print from The Graphics Fairy. I think it opens up great possibilities where scrapbook journalling is concerned. Have a go yourself. It's only a sheet of paper and some ink. You don't need a posh graphics programme, you can just type out a document using the different fonts on your computer in different colour, onto coloured paper you already have. Once you get confident you could add text to pieces of patterned paper.
Love as always Gina x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment