Wednesday 10 March 2010

Scraproom Blog Challenge week#10



Hi Folks, this is my entry for The Scraproom Blog Challenge week #10. The challenge this week is to create a layout using 5 diferent patterned papers. I decided to make it easy on myself and use 5 papers from the same collection, and choose a colour scheme so as not to go mad. I actually only had to use 2 full sheets because they are double-sided, and the rest from scraps. I used the blue section from K&Co's Blossomwood collection. The main floral in the background is Dogwood (I think) so I chose a photo of hubby and our dog Meg. He's not made keen on pets but she worships the ground he walks on, doesn't seem to care that I'm the one that cleans,feeds and cares for her, hold on, did I just describe my kids?

Hope you like it, love as always Gina x x x

2 comments:

  1. wot a challenge i would find it tricky but your layout looks great Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have chosen it flows really well.
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete