Wednesday 26 May 2010

Challenge entry and Blog Hop reminder


You know how we crafters buy things, then get excited about something else and forget the stuff we just bought? Well thats what happened with this paper kit. It was a box set of card layouts, the ones that are already sorted into mini card kits. I bought it for the Pink scrapbook that came with it and never looked at the papers (naughty me). I couldn't cope with the pre-ordained card layouts so yesterday I emptied them all out onto my desk and sorted by elements so I can mix and match to my hearts content, and this is what I came up with, using bits form 3 different kits! I rounded all the corners with a punch and added Tricia, after colouring her outfit to match the papers. I'm really pleased with the way this card has turned out. I used Scrappy's Sunday Sketch#021 over at Catch the Bug Challenge blog, and I am also entering her for Digital Tuesday Challenge#60 "Cute People"
You can find Tricia and her friends over at the Cowgirl Up Digital Stampen Ranch, and youv'e still got a couple of days to join the latest Challenge Red/Black/White colour combi and the Grand Opening Blog Hop, where you could win some fabulous free images, some blog candy, and a chance to join the DT as a guest for challenge #4. So why not pop over to the Challenge Blog and get started? If you get lost I've refreshed all the links on my Hop Post to help out.
Love as always Gina x x x

13 comments:

  1. I just love this card. And the forgotten items....uuuhhmmmm nope don´t know that part...
    )of course I have that too... Oh I´m so glad to read that I´m not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this card i really like the papers are gorgeous Gina and those images are so cute i hope i get lucky on the hop and challenge as money is tight i mean how bad is it when you can't get a couple of digis lol
    you have done a fab job as a design team member you should be really proud of yourself huni I am proud of you and your work
    hugs
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so works the mind of a creative genius!!!!! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thin you found it! you made magic!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Gina, yes I'm guilty of forgetting stuff too, I'm supposed to be using old stash... but erm well I haven't really stopped buying new stuff hee hee I'm an incurable crafter I think!! Hope you are okay, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Gina...
    Love the way you have coloured Tricia....and the layout is FAB!!!!!
    Hugs as always...
    Alison.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh forgot...
    Could you pop-over to my blog...
    i have a surprise for you!!!!
    Hugs Alison.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card, this image is so cute. love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Gina this is one great card loving that image and the colours you have used beautiful work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gina it's me again just wanted to thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week. I sometimes get so involved with looking at the cards and reading the posts I feel as if I am in another world lol so thank you.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Gina, great image. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifull card!
    thank you for joining us at digital tuesday challenge!
    Greetings anneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE what you've done with my lil' old sketch! VERY CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete