Thursday 6 May 2010

Happy Birthday Lorraine!!!


Yes I know I'm a day early, but I didn't want her to think I hadn't noticed the countdown on her blog!( If you email me your address I can actually post it to you if you'd like it haha!)
This card actually works nicely for 2 challenges this week
Digital Tuesday's Challeng#57 " A toast to you"and Flutterby Wednesday's challenge#108 "anything goes". The cute little mouse is another of Sliekje's images and the butterfly is a peel off stuck onto pink vellum and cut out. The backing paper is from Brenda Pinnock's Sucrie collection.
Hope you like it Babes! Happy Birthday for tomorrow Lorraine !!
Love as always Gina x x x

13 comments:

  1. The image is adorable and that big butterfly rocks! Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Gina thankyou so muh of course i would love it i will email my addy for you.your a true friend thanks for noticing my countdown.29 tomorrow next year the big one omg 30 next year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Gina i don't think i got your email addy can you mail me so i can reply plz hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina, fabby card, the cake looks good enough to eat!! lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love that butterfly! That cake looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the image. Thank you for all your lovely comments. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and pretty card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    your card looks lovely! So nice to see you had fun with this digistamp :-) Thanks for sharing it with me and have fun with the next one ;-)
    greetings Sliekje and cats

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gina you are lovely I bet Lorraine will just adore this wonderful card the colours and image together are very yummy thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very pretty butterfly! I love that it is in gold. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet that image is, and what a gorgeous buttefly Gina!! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous card. Love that beautiful butterfly and such a sweet cake image. so happy you joined us this week at the DTC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh this card is wonderful...
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete