Tuesday 10 August 2010

August ATC's


Got both sets of ATC's done already this month!!! The set of 4 is for ATC Swappers "Sporting Summer". I've used some vintage sports images from Joanna Sheens ATC Assistant cd( a very useful resource). The newsprint in the background is from the same cd.
The set of 3 is for this months The Stampman ATC swap "Time", something we crafters never have enough of :D The music paper is from Dezinaworld, and the watch face is from a collage sheet (png format) from Eligia's shop.

6 comments:

  1. Great ATCs Gina, I wonder if I will get one of the ATC swapper ones this time. The Time theme ones look great I love the 'clock face'. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina

    Your ATCs look even better in real life. They arrived today. Will update the blog when I have time as I haven't created the new list yet! Oops

    Thanks for joining in again,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina, these are FAB! I'm also joining in the ATC swappers swap again this month.....now I'm already looking forward to receiving my swaps (and we haven't even completed the July one yet!!!) Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ATCs Gina. Have bookmarked the Eligias shop site for future reference. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete