Monday 9 August 2010

Using a few of my favourite things...


There is a new challenge on the block called "Craft your Days Away", and for their 1st challenge they have asked us to use our "favourite things". Where to start!!! It's probably easier to do this as a list :D
This isn't a card, it is covered greyboard(1)
The board is covered with K&Co Blossomwood papers(2) adhered with double-sided tape(3)
The Butterflies(4) are chipboard di cuts(5), which I have inked(6) stamped with acrylic flower stamps(7) and adhered with pinflair glue gel(8)
The image is my all time favourite from Cowgirl Up Digital stampen Ranch "Lou"(9) who I have coloured with promarkers(10) and adhered with 1mm foam pads(11)
The edges of the papers have been gently distressed(12) and sparkle added with Stickles Stardust(13)
The whole piece is worked in my fav colour combi of Blue(14) with natural tones(15)
And last but not least I love making wall hangers(16), which is what this will become shortly :D
I am entering it in the following challenges;
Thank you for sticking it out to the end :D XXX

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gina, love it. This paper is my favourite you have used from Blossomwood. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card this image is beautiful and I am amazed with what people do with her when ever I see her on a card!
    Thanks for joining us at craft your days away!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Gina, love Lou, one of my favs from CJ and the papers you've used are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece Gina and you'e used a lot of my favourites too
    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at CYDA

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting image...I love your color scheme!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project and so different I love the colour and that gorgeous backing paper. Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation Gina that bp and butterflies are beautiful so is that image I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the butterflies you used, so pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job Gina! I just love this image, and your pretty butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one fabby card Gina! Love the sketch you have used!

    Thanks for joining the fairies this week!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete