Sunday 27 February 2011

Off to the beach!!

Howdy folks, this weeks challenge at Creative Cowgirls is Hawaii/Beach.
We thought everyone might be in need of a little sunshine :D I know I am!!
Yet I decided to make a monochromatic card in blue, but I was thinking "warm blue ocean" mmmmm.......... :)
I used this "Undersea Friends" image by Michelle Perkett, who is our sponsor this time round, and is graciously offering 3 images to the winner, and 1 image to each of the Top3 :D

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges;
Digital Tuesdays#99 Punches (corner rounder + stars)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good Luck

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card - I love the image and sentiment, and the plait detailing down the side is so unique!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'One Colour' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina
    A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz on this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete