Friday 31 August 2012

Dia del los Mabel ....Luchador extraordinaire!

For those of you who don't know Mabel, you can see her resurrection HERE

And for those of you who think I've totally lost the plot...this weeks theme at The Butterfly Effect is Lucha Libre Masks (or wrestlers as I know them).
Having had no time at all to art this week(or much last week) I went nuts today...how was I going to manage a mask in 10mins???? 
Grabbed Mabel..she is always game for a bit of dressing up...
butchered my last "not black" top...

and saw possibilities :D

Glue and white ribbon formed the mouth ...

and paper cut outs for the eye circles and border for her nose..
and VOILÀ!!!

With flowers clenched in her teeth, Mabel makes a scary but sexy Luchador :D

Normal blogging will resume soon....cos Shorty has left home now, Hubby is back in full-time work and Chunky is back at school next week(well that's the plan so far :S)
Besides...tomorrow is the start of Ayala Arts 29 Faces for September (pray to whichever Gods you will, cos I must be in need of serious guidance to do this again)
Hello. My name is Gina and I am an Art Addict!

Enjoy :D XXX
P.S. Haven't stopped the story of Lady Ophelia, just need more time to concentrate. Will catch you up soon :D
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Now that's creative....don't know where you think it all up from ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Gina! :) I'll be joining you at the faces madness, too. :) REally awesome mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, I love you! I love your mind and the way you create!!! A++++ Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good and funny (sorry) work! But I like a way You made this. Wonferful.
    I've got my blog back :-)
    Greetings from Finland, Uuna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you got this done in so little time. I completely wimped out when I ran out of time. I love how you did this. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a feeling your luchadora would get a spot in Star Wars. She is hot!

    ReplyDelete