Saturday 20 January 2018

Birthday POE stcards

HOW DID I NEARLY MISS THIS!!!!!

Thank goodness the ladies at 
are on the case!

So after a manic morning I now have 
4 POEstcards :D

 I(not surprisingly) have several collections of 
Poe related digi images....
I used My Craft Studio to create 4 collage pieces
 The kit includes background papers, so I printed one
 of those off and used it to cover my postcard blanks.
 Cut out and glued...
 before adding some verdigris and black embossing powder
around the edges.
 A quick blast of satin varnish and a few 
black peel offs and done :D
The quotes are also from the digi kit...
 "I became insane with long intervals of horrible Sanity"
 "I felt I breathed an atmosphere of Sorrow"
 " We loved with a love that was more than Love"
" And this maiden she lived with no other thought
than to love and be loved by me"

Entering for the following challenges;



19 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE THESE! May have to break down and buy the kit. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thank you for sharing at Dream In Darkness too. I Expect Mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning collection and beautiful cards. I truly enjoyed your post and beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're brilliant, Gina - and the subject matter is Poefect, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally POEfect, of course I love your image collection & word play! Welcome to my annual Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop, mark your calendar coz 2019 will be here before we know it (0:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - fantastic POEstcards. I really love these xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are amazing! I even love the word POEstcards. Thank you for sharing them with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous post cards! Love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING girl! These are fabulous! I love them! Really, honestly and truthfully, is there anything you can't create? LOL! These rock!!!
    My friend, you were talking about a graphic program on my blog? I'm not that smart! LOL! I don't know if the MacBook I have, has anything like that on it, I will look. I just open it up and type! LOL! Surprising, I can even do these clothes. I taught my self how to make my images smaller and bigger for the clothes. I thought that was good! LOL!
    Love you Gina! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - these are amazing!!!
    I just love your POE-stcards
    Thanks for getting your technique on with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic birthday cards! Poe would love them! Love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. POEstcards, love it! And said poestcards look amazing, love the collages and quotes. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Didn't we have a great hop! Great Poecards. Thanks for sharing at Dream in Darkness too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh wau! Loving your cards, images are fab and love the surroundings you created, everything fits in perfectly. Thank you so much for joining Dream in Darkness challenge, I hope to see you this month also.

    ReplyDelete