Friday 25 May 2018

One big Crafty Family!

My name is Gina...
and I am a Craftoholic!

so I couldn't resist the DT call
over at the lovely

challenge blog

and guess what?
WOOHOO!

Can't wait to join in...
my first post for them will be 
June 8th, so wish me luck :D

While I'm here....a few "in progress" pics of
a wooden wardrobe shelf I am recycling as
a canvas :D

sanded surface...
 thin coat of white gesso to let wood grain show...
 burnt umber alcohol ink + very watery" Golden" bronze paint...
more gesso...emulsion paint through stencils...
more alcohol ink...

Already added more thin layers, trying to keep all layers visible.
Now what to paint on it :D
Will do a post on this next week
Enjoy
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations and you don’t need luck, you’ll be fantastic. Loving the look of the wip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck Gina! You'll do amazing!!!
    Your recycled shelf as canvas is looking fantastic! Loving all the layers!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete