Tuesday 17 July 2018

I love to Boobie...

Really enjoyed being inspired by 
Amy at Boobies Ning, so went to 
see what else she was up to....
and found she was art journalling!


Now I've known Amy a long time, and on a previous
adventure she got use into journal/smashbook making.
I rummaged and dug out this one she inspired...
 I had barely touched it as I had made it with my favourite 
papers and couldn't bring myself to work over them lol
 But now is a new day...time to work through all those UFO's 
I've accumulated due to my "flighty" crafting behaviour... 
 so I am adding pages with masking tape...
getting round to finishing home made stamps
(made from large cheap erasers)
 and just sticking and smooshing...
 and being strong :D
Enjoy :D XXX

I would like to share in the following challenges;
Through the Craft Room Door # wk 17th July


7 comments:

  1. Love Gina!!! You are amazing!! I truly mean that! Gorgeous art and excellent quote!!! Love the stamps you created too! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what made me roar louder, your confessional title and your "flighty" crafting behavior... You, my friend, complete me.

    And I love her no-nonsense-here expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came back to say, I love the title of this post! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great journal page with lots of great layers and elements. Glad you are being strong..in your summer garden! Thanks so much for joining in with my In the summer garden challenge I'm hosting over at Country View xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So inspiring Gina, i need to do the same i am fed up with myself lately craft wise, needed inspiration. Popped by Boobies yesterday but i am not great on working out how that site works. How to find the classes, are they videos or just live classes etc ? Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are videos in each "group". Go to page, click "groups" tab, select which group "art journaling". Within the group go to "Class content" or just vid link XXX

      Delete
  6. Nice journal. Thanks for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete