Wednesday 19 December 2018

Last post....

Well for Christmas cards lol :D
Needed a set to send to neighbours...
 so used  a stamp set I've had for ages that you can
collage your own houses with...
 stuck with the grungy (TH Oxide ink Evergreen) background
and Graphics 45 papers(Artisan and Nutcracker),
and a smidge of holographic glitter glue :)

Now this time of year is pretty hectic/random where
Hubby's work hours are concerned, so finding serious
 art time is near impossible
BUT
my lovely friend June Mac of Dezina Creatives came 
to my rescue this week by launching a new png kit called
so I have been playing :D
 *the backgrounds are also Dezina images*
 and then I decided to do this  ...
just because ;)

So hope your having fun "Decking your Halls" etc
and remember to leave yourself a bit of quiet space 
through this busy season XXX

sharing with the following challenges; 

9 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so cool. Lovely project you have created, very different. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you. Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Judy DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo lovely cards and designs and great you’ve been getting some playtime. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas my friend. Have a good one. Huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved the last one. And with the words? Purrrfect! So, yes, I will probably steal it to story it or poem it. And you can't do anything to me... because I am bald and beautiful (my Piano Man keeps telling me). *CWS* 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Christmas cards came out cute, but I'm in love with that last image. That makes a perfect Yule card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gina, fabulous card and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help with starting off my digital stuff again. Wishing you and your family a truly happy and magical Christmas. Love you lots my friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards for the neighbours - and the troll idea is brilliant!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got worried, when I saw Last Post! You tricky lady!! LOL! You almost gave me a heart attack! LOL! Love the cards! They are all so amazing! Love the last one!!! It's perfect! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete