Friday 18 January 2019

Life at full steam....

Well I've certainly hit the ground running for 2019 lol
Thoroughly enjoying 
with Tamara Laporte and friends

Here are my first few "pages", having
chosen my "greens and blues" colour palette 
and
 "Balance + Fluidity= Fulfilment"
as my theme for the year :D

 Being me, my Lotus turned into a Jellyfsh...
 my Art Angel is trying to fly away...
 my Unicorn wanted more pointy bits lol...
 and my "Garedn of Possibilities"
 (with Annameika Hopps-Davidson)
 insisted on adding Pink!

Between weekly lessons I sometimes NEED more...
so I am also working through 
which I treated myself to in the winter sale :D
This is my Witch from the 
"Hansel and Gretel" 
session with Sarah Trumpp...
*love her style*
So this is how I intend spending 2019...
saving my sanity while running myself
ragged after 3 grown manthings
*just how many pairs of socks do men need????*

Hope your year has started well too.
Enjoy XXX


7 comments:

  1. Love your take on the lessons.....I would like to make a start myself vary soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art pieces Gina! You create everything so amazingly! I truly mean that! I love your green and blue pages!! And, your Witch is so special!! Make sure to breathe, while looking after those men socks! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hitting the ground running? You’re hitting the marathons with that fab journaling, what a great start to the year. Don’t know how you manage to fit it all in with three grown men to look after. Looking forward to seeing what else you create. Have a wonderful 2019 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colour choice for the year and how other colours sneak in - beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree I love the choice of colours you made Gina, I adore all of these blue green pieces, simply gorgeous. Also love the 'Love her style' piece, its so original and fabulously magical. Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, every unicorn is jealous of unicorn. I mean, what magic creature doesn't yearn for more pointy bits. The things one can do with the right pointy bits *CWS*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bit of shine of the jellyfish formerly known as lotus. And that witch, yassss... she does have some pizzazz. Woot!

    ReplyDelete