Monday 27 April 2020

Day by day we grow...

(Photo heavy post)
Being in lockdown since Ostara seems so strange,
but hopefully for those of us not directly affected
by the virus it will give us time to grow our own
expectations from the world around us.

Looking around I am seeing the planet breathe and grow,
positively thriving...
 absolutely everything planted is germinating...
 when the first blossoms appeared I was spellbound.
 The skies bluer than I can remember in so many years.
 Huge bumblebees leisurely crawling amongst
 the  floral masses.
 Favoured friends visiting once more.
 Each plant that flowers bringing new wonder and
 heartfelt smiles
 Even the less welcome visitors tapping on the door lol.
 But now the Crab apple is blooming...
 my thoughts are turning to the Mayflower waiting
to burst, welcoming Beltane...
and I am grateful that my Love is still safe and strong
I truly hope you and yours are too .
Blessed Be XXX

4 comments:

  1. Hey Beautiful Soul! So good to see you and read you! Such gorgeous photos! Isn't it amazing, how mother earth has really been healing, since we have been in lockdown! This is a transformation for all of us! Keep safe!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you and yours are safe right now. We've been doing OK here too. The cherry tree in front of my house is in full bloom. It's nice to see that some things keep their normal rhythms when everything else feels disrupted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spring blooms and blossoms have been spectacular this year up to now, glad you are OK and staying safe.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't planted anything new, but the oldies are still growing. I've also being enjoying things blooming in nearby woods--the crabapples have been frolicking!

    I am sooo happy your Loves are well, so are mine!

    ReplyDelete