Monday 24 April 2023

And so it begins...

 Welcome everyone to the renewed crafty challenge from

Crafting from the Heart

Where it's always "Anything Goes" (except cards) 



It's been  quite a while since I've done any real arts n crafts

so when Fiona asked if anyone was interested in joining her

in restarting her challenges I jumped at the chance.

At Crafting from the heart we want to help showcase all those 

yummy craft projects you might be hiding away, so thinking

outside the box is always welcome....hence my crazy project.

Inspired by madness and powered by " I just got to get into my 

craft shed" 

Well "thinking outside the box" is literally what I did.

I bought a box for my tarot card collection ages ago, but it seemed 

a bit sacrilegious that it was so dull and boring so....

Inspired by Sanntangle


 Fantasy Florals design book

and utilising my stash of Promarkers

I was pretty happy with the
lid of my box  :D


Then I HAD to do the rest lol



And if your passion is cardmaking, why not drop by our sister site 

Enjoy :D
XXX

I would like to share my project in the following challenges:



15 comments:

  1. Hi Gina. Thank you so much for been part of the design team. Your work is superb. I also love the colours and the design of your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona, I needed a kick start back into crafting XXX

      Delete
  2. What an amazing project Gina! I'm so glad you shared it with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Thanks for playing on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box is gorgeous! So beautiful with the floral designs and colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS...This beautiful box would be perfect over at Paper à la Mode Challenge where the theme is "Plant an Idea!" We love all projects except Greeting Cards! If you'd like to play along, you can join us here: https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-outlawz-saturday-paper-la-mode_01473816803.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will pop over XXX

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the DT and great to see the challenge blog restarting again.Beautiful box and decorated and coloured brilliantly-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing over at Paper à la Mode! This box is a beauty! So happy you paid us a visit! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are you going to keep in that beauty!? I love the colors, and the spring feel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarot and oracle cards...and hidden things cws

      Delete
  8. Oh that box is gorgeous! It's perfect for a tarot or oracle deck. LOL, I'll bet it will be fun figuring out which deck gets this place of honor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a big box...already has 5 decks in it lol

      Delete
  9. Oh, Love it. Thank you for joining us at Saturday Paper A La Mode. - Shirley, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic work. The decoration on this box is perfect.

    ReplyDelete