Tuesday 16 March 2010

Sparkly Things



Todays blog is my entry for this weeks Pollycraft Challenge*36 "Sparkly Things" set by Emma W.
I've matted and layered sparkly purple paper, on black gloss card, onto purple pearlescent card stock. Then I coloured and cut out "Star Fairy" image from Pollycraft, added some more glitter and stuck her onto the pre-layered card. On the complete image she is holding strings with stars on the end, and there are stars on the end of each branch. I've replaced these with sparkly purple gem stones, and glittery purple thread. The flora doodle flower comes with a glitter seed bead centre, but I added a bit of purple stickles to the spots. Phew! I hope thats enough sparkle for you Emma. Thanks for the challenge.
love as always Gina x x x

4 comments:

  1. Gina this is beautiful and thankyou for the tips on scanning i am definately going to do that from now on the other half was showing me how to do it last night and i think i can just about manage it thanks hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card! Gorgeous sparkle! I love the purple tones!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A purple card today I see, don't know what gave it away? Love the monochrome and the sparkly thread detail with the gems. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a pretty card Gina. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete