Monday 15 March 2010

One of those days...



Been having a lot of those days lately, you know, the ones where your sure you've forgotten to do something. I'm blaming hubby! I spend all year complaining that he works to hard and should take some time off, and then it's March and he's home all the time using up his holidays and leiu time. Come April he'll never be in for 11 months! It's not that I don't love having him around, it just trashes what semblence of a routine I have, and I lose track of what day it is and what I'm supposed to be doing. Some one tell me it's not just me!
Any way, back to the important stuff. This card is made with an image I bought(yes actually paid for) from Sj's Little Musings. She's called "Caroline" and I couldn't resist those stripey socks. The background paper is from K&Co's Blossomwood collection.
Enjoy! Love as always Gina x x x

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous i got this digi sj is so talented don't you think.
    Gina quick question if you don't mind do you scan your pictures in then as i have a printer with a scanner too but never seem to use the scan part of it i just wondered if i would be better off doing that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gina. Love the colours. Such a pretty face on this image I can see why you fell for her. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Its so cool to see what others do with the downloads! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete