Saturday 25 February 2012

When life get's in your way....

....take a photo :D
I have no intention of failing in my posting 29 faces for February, but sometimes life stops you "arting".
Got a call from distressed eldest at uni, who needed bringing home thursday night and sending to emergency dentist. Turned out his filling had dropped out + sinus infection that needed antibiotics. Then my friend came round to see if I wanted to go visit another friend....would have been rude not too! And today was already booked to babysit ...always a pleasure.
So the piece I was doing for today barely got started. But while we were playing at Clumber park(hide and seek with a 2 year old lol) this tree spirit came to my aid...

Can you see his face??? ....I will work on this image tomorrow to show his regal beauty more clearly.
Face no 25 ish :D XXX
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Lol great way out Gina and yes I can see her!
    ManonXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can see him, I can also see his dreadlocks. Isn't the imagination wonderful. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree image and can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Hope son (is this the one in Bristol?) is feeling better.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always help when you need it. Such a great face too. xodonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see her, for me she is very old and wise ;-)

    ReplyDelete