Saturday 29 September 2012

The final solution :D

Well here are the final pieces for Ayala Arts 29 Faces in September, and yet again I have to thank Martha for this fabulously inspiring challenge :D





I actually had to make 32 faces in total, or the puzzles would not have been complete :D
and it turned out, putting the puzzles together with the wrong side up was far easier than with the colourful randomness showing. This meant I got to be surprised by the outcome too, as I truly did pick and colour randomly, so the faces could have been anyway round on the finished pieces :D
So here are the completed puzzles....
I had edged all the pieces with black so that the faces would stand out...

haha...my fav bit is that the curly haired woman is actually staring down the crocodile's throat :D

...and the alien is enjoying having his eyeball nibbled on :D
I am really quite pleased with the overall effect, as it doesn't matter which way round they are...I may , however, now have to do one "properly", just to see how it looks :D
Hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did :D XXX
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This really looks fantastic, Gina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Gina. I've loved seeing each piece as you painted it and together they are awesome. A really fun piece. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderfully creative...fab finished puzzle ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great to see all together, totally inspiring! And fun to see how they interact, she may be staring down the crocodile's throat but he is getting a mouth full of cleavage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina, this is totally wicked!! Seriously, I hope you frame this! A++++ Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it looks like the crocodile is eating her boobies! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing job you did with this Gina...love the final puzzles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gina!! How wonderful, amazingness. They came out so well, and look brilliant together!! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what I call diversity and fun. I love how there are many people with bits in someone else's mouth lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gina, these look really great! Such a fabulous idea! And funny how they all fit together somehow. Great work! ♥

    ReplyDelete