Thursday 18 July 2013

...and this is why I tend to work on one project at a time...

I am trying to learn to be patient and take my time with my art projects....but that means my brain does a happy dance and moves on to something else while it is waiting... : /

These are just a few of the ongoing projects currently in my craft room

New WIP for my A Piece a Week, started 2 days ago (working title Duet at Dawn)

2 face blanks for a round robin project yet to begin lol

 2 bags I am making as presents ...

...and my landscape for the Craftsy online class, with a couple more layers lol
Not sure if this method of working is actually working for me(cos I'm easily distracted and forget to go back and finish stuff lol), but we shall see :D
Enjoy :D XXX
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovely projects going on there ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, you are a busy girl! Actually, you are like me! I always have at least 3 paintings going at once! Everything is looking wonderful ;o) I didn't draw a face, I colored a corner! LOL! Can't wait to see what you do! Now, you got me thinking, maybe I should put an outline of a crow??? HMMmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me feel way better about myself. I always have at least three stories going. I've tried the one-at-a-time bit and it never work for me. So, I just give in.

    I love the fact that you give in, too. For the results look bright and yummy. That first painting is alive...

    ReplyDelete