Another season and another challenge from
I chose to use
(coloured with Promarkers)
I cut out the 3 girls so that I could layer them to add dimension
and used a collection of random "autumnal" papers from my stash.
The tiny leaves they are happily kicking through
I made with a selection of tiny punches
(rather neglected since die cutting arrived).
Finished off with a hint of stickles on the leaves for that frosty morning feel.
Now I'm off to raid my wool stash as I feel the need for
a colourful jumper so that I can go play in the
leaves as they fall :D
I would like to enter the following challenges;
(4 backing papers raised images and various embellies)