Friday 10 November 2017

When life gets a bit busy...

I forget to post here and end up with tons of 
pics lol
Haven't even got round to making a pumpkin pie yet!!!
But I did make some bread....
it turned into "the blob" and tried to escape...but I 
managed to knock it back ...
                                      
 and when cooked was yummy lol.

I have managed to start a batch of Christmas cards
They are for my Mum. She loves colouring, so I thought
they might help her feel more involved if I left the images 
uncoloured for her to do herself.

Freddie got to meet my Eldest and his dog Bailey...
and was good as gold.
We just had to keep him on the lead as Bails is getting
a bit fragile and Freddie is way heavier.
 ... though he is not happy this morning.
Off to Vet for "you know what" and can't have 
anything to eat. He is trying to be extra good 
because he doesn't know what he has done 
wrong to not get fed bless.
Op not til 10.30am and he is usually on 
second breakfast by then.

On a crafting woohoo! Hubby spotted this Glue gun
in Lidl last week... it is a large gun and is cordless
an a charging stand....for £7.99 and £3.99 for large pack
 of additional glue sticks!!!!

So still here...still busy with Freddie
 *who is a tad jealous of my puter time*
but just wanted to remind you all I love you XXX

2 comments:

  1. Baking, making things to the old mum, introducing family members, starving poor Freddie without explanation (just kidding), and you have a new gun? I'm totally jealous of the whole thing. But I still love you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you!! You are busy young lady! That new glue gun looks like fun! Did you save me some bread? LOL! Poor Freddie! He is so cute! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete