Sunday 26 August 2018

Obsessive much?

So on retreat I was encouraged to try "Mandala" and "Zendala" art...
I struggle with black on white as it gives me headache, but in for a 
penny as they say. No point in joining something if your not going
to at least try ...
"Zendala" art with Sacil Armstrong....
 "Mandala" with Jane Sneddon-Peever
 and this is how they look in my journal :D
 ...and then I was hooked lol
so I made "Passion in Flower"
trying out colours...and am currently working on another...
A great art form to work on when you don't have time for 
larger messier projects :D
Enjoy XXX

I would like to share with the following Challenges;
(Passion in Flower Zendala)

7 comments:

  1. I never heard the term "Zendala. I love it--your creation and the word itself. And as I said on Facebook, I'm quite taken by the colors.

    Yay! for getting hooked (again and again) on art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the words wow come to mind, they look absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing - really beautiful.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly amazing and so talented! GORGEOUS!!!! Love them all! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mandala! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge. kReN at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely, the colors and intricacy are amazing! Thanks for sharing with Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning zentangle art. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete