Wednesday 15 August 2018

Still breathing....

Just a nod to say I am still here lol.
Totally engrossed in the
"as normal as it gets" service will resume
around the 25th(ish)
In the meantime a few little peeks at
my journal so far...
I'd bought these albums for £2 each on sale
 to use as journals, and decided to use the black one
for this course.
 Collaged cover...
 not quite in full bloom yet...
 meeting my Hermit in the Forest...
 Who inspires me...
 Message through meditation...
 remember your never to old to have fun...
 meeting my Spirit guide...
 acknowledgement of self.

Not all the sessions involve art, but
 that is how I remember the lessons being taught,
and I will have a gorgeous book when I'm done :D

Enjoy :D XXX

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that retreat wonderful? I'm participating as well. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the diversity of the presenters/mentors, it's like a lovely selection box of goodies :D XXX

      Delete
  2. As long as you are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Gina!! I am so happy you are enjoying this! I love what you are creating with it! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete