Sunday 9 September 2018

Busy busy busy...

Can't remember how much I've shared since finishing the retreat
 and working on another *couple* of e-courses by
Tamara Laporte...
so here are some bits I've been creating :)
 Angel in style of Mucha...
 Goddess in style of Klimt...
 my own firsts Whimsy character "Amy"
 Zendalas "Belief"...and "Fruitfulness"

all done while transferring my art supplies 
from spare room to outside shed*still in progress*
to make room for a friend of Youngest's who has
been having bad family experience....
Come on Lottery, I need an extension lol
 XXX  

4 comments:

  1. Wow Gina! Your art is breath taking! It speaks! There is such emotion in all them! Truly love them all!
    You've been busy girl! Bless your heart, for making a room for your youngest's friend!
    Crossing my fingers for you to win the lottery! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good golly ms. molly, you have been busy and it's all stunning. Hope the lottery goddess smiles upon you and your totally unselfish move. You are doing a great service to someone.....good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely in love with the goddess's and Amy's outfits. I love everything about them... And, as always, I can get lost in your zendalas and love every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats RITE-on:
    trusting in the TRUTH of nature...
    yet, Who made nature?
    Did it form on it's own
    without the Being of Light?
    No, silly, it had a Creator:
    Almighty God made nature.
    Why?
    1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, dear.
    1-outta-1 has a indelible soul.
    1-outta-1 must ascend after the 3rd day.

    So the Truth Speaks. Amen.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete