Thursday 21 March 2019

Oh my Goddess...it's Spring already!

I am such a "bad blogger" when Spring arrives!!!
 We now have 2 ponds full of frog spawn...
 I larger, "greenhouse"/coldframe...
 and a piece of  "Nature Art" inspired by a Life book
class on basket weaving lol. I had to cut back a Hazel
and used the off cuts to weave with.

Meanwhile I am still making art weekly with
WK 07 Happy Houses (Tam)
 WK 08  Whiter shade of pale(Marielle Stolp)
 WK 09 Celebration Cake (Janet Skates)
and
Come Through (Tiare Smith)
Wk 11 Collaboration Celebration
(Tam and Jane Davenport)
and 
Quirky Mermies(Ady Almanza)
WK 12 Joy Journal(Kiala Givehand)
and
The Power of You(Muriel Stegers)

So yes I have been very busy lol
and yesterday "Spring Equinox" we had the 
perfect day....
Full sun on my face, blue skies, planting seeds
and re-potting small trees
*and I may have spent an hour sleeping in a chair 
outside...with 2 guard dogs taking turns to sit on me
in the sunshine*

Don't ever be too busy to enjoy your
own company :D XXX


6 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy both in and out of the garden and how wonderful to be able to sit outside already. Love your art work displayed today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your beautiful pieces are awesome! I also love how full that pond looks! Now I'm off to fathom out why blogger no longer likes my picture and I notice that there is a large gap at the top of your blog after your header, not sure if you knew about it.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No gap now...must have just been my followers list not loading. Thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete
  3. You've been a busy Gina! I'm envious of the coldframe, but I don't exactly have a green thumb, so its awesomeness would be lost on me. I usually stick to growing things like mint. :D The new art is looking really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall forgive your blogging laziness as long as you bring this sort of yumminess when you finally show up. Two ponds!? I expect many amphibian selfies. Also, I can't wait to see what you fill that bit of nature art with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl, you have been busy! I love your garden art and your drawing art too! Your soul is filled with creativity! You are amazing in every way! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete