Saturday 1 June 2019

Beautiful Boy...

June will be my last DT post for 
CHPPC, so I wanted to make it 
something extra special :D
I have really loved working on this DT
but I have a loooooong "to do" list this
summer and something had to give.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank 
Hazel and her team for being so lovely XXX


First page from 
Baby's "1st cuddles" memory book
(face obscured digitally for privacy issues)
 I have made similar books for my nieces, but
was excited to make a "boy" book for a change.
Fortunately I found this gorgeous paper pad by
"Cavania" via First Edition Paper Company
 The pad includes a sticker sheet and  2 pages
of tags.
I bought the 12x12 pad and cut down pages for an 
8x8 album, don't be afraid to cut down "picture" pages
they make lovely layouts just the same :D
I cut around the shoes and bunny with a craft knife
 to slot the photo behind them,
and cut the words "New Born" from 
the page of words to make the legend :D

I would like to enter this project in the 
following challenges;

9 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful layout Gina, the paper collection is gorgeous and you've certainly done it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project.
    Sorry you are leaving the team.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina: you've used some great techniques and shared wonderful tips on how you created your album page! It's so precious! Thanks for linking to PPCC blog this week! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Face covered and all, I still want to squeeze those lovely cheeks! What a cutie.

    It seems that we both are coming to a period when we must cut back on some of the fun in order to do stuff that needs done. I will start after BookCon. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful memory book. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Zowie.
    TTCRD DT
    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Lucky mom to have such a lovely keepsake of her baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw what a sweet little album fo a new born boy. Someone will treasure it for years to come xx

    ReplyDelete