Saturday 20 July 2019

4 WEEKS!!!!!

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since I blogged!!!
So much time spent in the garden...
fresh mange tout every day(often raw straight from the vine)
Strawberries in abundance (that barely made it into the kitchen)
Peas in their pods...sweet as dew...
all nearly over for this year.
But how pleasant the feeling of eating these things in season,
and the joy of growing them myself :)

As for Art....I may have started yet another art course
over at Willowing...
I couldn't resist joining 
These are my takes on July's classes;
"Finnoula" from the Children Of Lir
with Lora Murphy
 ( she is transformed into a swan)

"Snow White in the Forest" 
with Tamara Laporte
 ( first night, not as alone as she thinks)

"Pete's Dragon"
with Tamara Laporte
 (the dragon is shielding the child from stormy seas)

"Sad Queen" 
with Tamara Laporte
 (what makes her so sad that she is wicked?)

"Thumbelina" 
with Marieke Blokland
 (or in my version ThumbeGina :D)

and this is a class I just did yesterday back at
"Be Brave"
with Marielle Stolp
currently in a calm/happy state and still
going with the flow :)
Enjoy and be well XXX

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gardens and beautiful artwork - a fantastic combination, I'm hoping to hit the art table later (fingers toes and everything else crossed).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so WANTS some strawberries! How I love the deliciously creepy tree behind Snow White. And TumberGina is my favorite.

    I can't believe it has been this long for you, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of you green thumbed folks. I harvested fresh bindweed from my garden and had to rip it up before it completely choked the hostas. The art looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gina! I don't know how I missed this post! So glad I saw it! So good to see you and hear from you! Your garden sounds wonderful! So happy with all the food! All your art work is amazing! ThumbeGina is adorable! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picking and eating your own produce takes precedence over blogging any day :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete