Monday 6 July 2020

Not the best photo in the world....

BUT definitely the best photo in My World...
 Got my Grandbaby, 25th June :D :D :D
(and yes I was soaked in sanitizer gel)

To keep me sane while waiting I took part in 
Kaleidoscope Taster week with Tamara Laporte.
One of the classes was about "Analogous" colour
schemes and we painted a "Mighty Lion"
 I enjoyed the process so much it is currently my 
Painting meditation each morning...
now meet
"Beautiful Bush Baby"
 "Delightful Donkey"
 "Elegant Elephant"
 "Gentle Giraffe"
 " Opulent Okapi"
 "Pretty Platypus"
 "Zany Zebra"
 and yes I am going to have a full alphabet by the time
 the full course begins in August :)

also this week I have had the company of
 this stunning "Old Lady" moth in my art shed...

so I am totally in a "happy place" right now.
Hope you all are too XXX
Enjoy
XXX

3 comments:

  1. I completely disagree with the title and initial statement. Right now, the image of a grandma holding her grandchild makes the best photo in the world. And the paintings and butterfly are icing on the awesome cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on the arrival of Grandbaby :)

    I love your art too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me smile!!!! I love the image of you and your Grandbaby!!! Congrats Gina!!! And, I truly love ALL of your art pieces!!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete