Wednesday 7 June 2023

Granny! I'm going to be 3!!!

This month's challenge from
is now open :D

and for my card this month I chose to again use up
some of my stash. 
This box of joy and sparkle has been with me for around 
15 years!!! and is a mixture of Dawn Bibby fairies and any
other shimmery things I bought along the way.
I was going to doodle over the plain die-cut frame...
but then I thought it might distract from the shimmery embossed
paper background.
I loved the paper so much I couldn't bear to cover it,
so I just used clear sparkly alphabet stickers...
and soft glittered fairy and butterfly stickers...
I think I have been a bit "snobbish" about using
stickers in the past, but so glad I hung on to these.

Stickers are also awesome for adding a little
detail to envelopes (see 1st photo)

Enjoy XXX

I would like to share this card with the following challenges:













 

8 comments:

  1. So pretty and I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gina,love the Fairy,the colour and all the sparkle and embossing-your Grandaughter will love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet feminine card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, sparkly card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous sparkle with us at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Gina, loving the colour way - definitely my type of colours, the frame really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful background, a delightful creation. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT member.

    ReplyDelete