Monday 31 July 2023

Tangly Treat

 

Can't believe we're already up to the fourth monthly
challenge at
(where it's always anything goes except cards) 
and I treated myself to 2 more stencil kits from
I am a terrible fidget, so doodling is a natural
state of being for me lol... 

I bought a cheap naked clipboard and started by creating
a cute little faery gnome using
 
Then I made her a friend and set them next to
 a pretty doorway using the 

Started to colour with appropriate markers,
and added a window and masonry...

More doodling to add pebbled wall and shrooms

and  a torn edge showing sunflowers.

Finally I filled all the "bricks" with individual tangles
from the "TANGLY TRAILS" collection

Now I have a lot of tangles at hand to play with
while I'm sat watching tv :D
I would like to share this project with the following Challenges;





9 comments:

  1. A sweet creation with a real touch of magic, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is brilliant Gina,love the cute images and all the doodling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creativity on a clipboard, love the soft colors and all the detail you went into the background with the zentangle. Our club had a session on Zentangle and it was fun but only used it once. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Error Corrected. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

      Delete
  4. I love all that doodling on the clipboard, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an a amazing project and beautiful imagery and colouring too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - your doodling is fantastic! Love this. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea to decorate a clip board! Wonderful project! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK I m mazed by this. First, I'm a stencil loving girl, but to do a clipboard is something I would not have thought of ❤️ This is outstanding. Thanks for playing along with us at color dare.

    ReplyDelete